A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Dogurai is a 2D platformer packed with fast-paced action, dogs, robots and pure retro goodness.
Take control of Dogurai, a well-trained dog Samurai and slash your way through 6 stages: sewers, factories, deserts and many more locations filled with enemies, vehicles and platforming challenges. Designed with 8-bit gaming in mind, Dogurai recreates the colors and style of classics from the platforming genre, followed by retro soundtrack and sound effects.
The complete game features:
- Complete platforming action: deflect enemy projectiles, perform double jumps and low-kicks
- 6 different stages in a variety of settings: from dark sewers to dry hot deserts
- Powerful bosses with different movesets and unique designs
- Exclusive soundtrack with classic melodies and pumped-up beats
- Classic stage gimmicks such as motorbikes, robot armors and more!!
Dogurai will be available on Windows and Linux with support for keyboard and controllers.
Keyboard arrows: Move
Z + Down: Slide
|Published||Nov 05, 2016|
|Tags||8-bit, Boss battle, Dogs, dogurai, Game engine, GBJam, indie, plataformer, Retro, samurai|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Joystick|
|Links||Steam, Steam Greenlight, Gb Jam entry, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files: